Mandy has over 20 years of experience in the banking and financial services industry and currently oversees the learning platform for InBank by creating innovative, sustainable and relevant learning curriculums to promote a culture of learning and growth. Prior to joining InBank, Mandy was Manager of Learning and Development for First Western Trust and has held various positions within several banks in both sales and marketing roles. She is passionate about helping others succeed and thrive in an environment that rewards continuous learning. Mandy holds both an M.A. and B.A. in English from the University of Northern Colorado, Greely. She is also in her 15th year of teaching as an adjunct instructor for Front Range Community College.
- Colorado Jobs with Justice – Past Board Member
- Chinook Fund – Past Giving Project Member
- Fort Collins Leadership Alumni Committee – Former Member, Communications and Social Media Committee
- WomenGive – Former Co-Chair, Connections Committee and Member of Membership Committee
- Boulder County Fellows Leadership
- Fort Collins Leadership
- ColoradoBiz Magazine – Top 25 Most Influential Young Professionals