Laura has 18 years of experience as a banker in the Denver Metro Area. She is passionate about meeting the constantly evolving and complex needs of the businesses she serves. She brings industry expertise, innovative treasury and financing solutions and connectivity through the relationships she has built in the Denver market. Laura specializes in professional services, nonprofit, HOA and property management industries. Prior to joining InBank, she was with US Bank, Bank of the West and most recently as a Senior Vice President, managing a commercial sales team in the Denver Market Area for First Citizens Bank. She has a B.B.A. in Business Administration and Finance from the University of Missouri-Kansas City Henry W. Bloch School of Management.
- Mile High United Way – Volunteer
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) – Member
- Institute of Real Estate Managers (IREM) – Member
- Colorado Nonprofit Association – Member
- Habitat for Humanity of Denver – Volunteer
- Easterseals Midwest – Past Board of Director
- Triality – Past Board of Director