Dennis is a seasoned chief financial officer with over 37 years of experience in the financial and operational aspects of community banking. He has served as both chief financial officer and chief operating officer at a number of organizations with assets in excess of $2 billion, some with multiple branches across various western states, including Colorado National Bank, the Sturm Financial Group, Inc. and more recently, Citywide Banks of Colorado. As CFO & COO of InBank, he is responsible accounting, asset/liability management, regulatory and financial reporting and bank deposit and loan operations. He holds a B.S. in Business Administration from California State University, Fullerton, an MBA from the University of Colorado at Denver and graduated from the Southwestern Graduate School of Banking at Southern Methodist University. He also holds an active Colorado CPA license and is a graduate of the Grand Junction Chamber of Commerce Leadership Program.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants — Member
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants — Member
- United Way of Mesa County — Past Board of Director
- Latin American Research and Service Agency — Past Board of Director
- Pax Christi Catholic Church — Chair of the Finance Council
- Special Olympics of Colorado — Supporter and Volunteer