There is really no better time to get an SBA loan!
Small Business Administration (SBA) loans can assist business owners with business purchases, partner buyouts, business expansions, owner-occupied real estate purchases, construction, renovations, buildouts, refinancing business debt, start-up franchising and working capital needs.
In the current environment, an SBA loan may be just what your business needs. For loans approved, and fully funded, from February 1, 2021 to September 30, 2021 the following apply. *Subject to availability of aid funds.
- The SBA will pay up to $9,000 per month, for up to three months, towards your payments
- The SBA has temporarily waived the SBA 7a Guaranty Fee and the 504 SBA participation fees
In general, SBA or small business loans can offer the following benefits:
- Loan terms up to 25 years
- Full amortization with no balloon payments
- Low down payment requirements
- Various interest rate options to fit your needs
- No prepayment penalties on loans less than 15 years
- Up to 90% bank financing
The 7a loan program is the SBA’s most common loan program, although other options may be available or more suitable for your business needs. Refer to the SBA’s 7(a) Loan Application Checklist to see what you need to apply or connect with InBank’s SBA team.
InBank is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.