To Our Valued Customers,
With the heightened concerns around the Coronavirus (COVID-19), I want to take a moment to personally communicate how we are working to serve you at this time and offer several reminders for your safety and security. InBank is taking a number of precautions and additional steps for the safety and soundness of our customers and our associates.
How InBank is here to help:
• Enhanced cleaning and safety measures at our locations
• Implementing assistance programs for any customers directly impacted by COVID-19. If you or your business have been directly impacted by COVID-19, please reach out to your banker immediately
• Prepared with a pandemic plan and following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and updates
• Significant investments in online and mobile banking technology that allows for a large majority of transactions to be executed outside of the branch
How you can help:
• Utilize InBank’s updated online and mobile banking platforms to check account balances, make payments, transfer funds and deposit checks remotely
o If you have not yet signed up for Personal Online Banking, please visit www.inbank.com and select “Sign Up” in the Online Banking login box
o If you have not yet signed up for Business Online Banking, please send an email to email@example.com or call (877) 463-6990
o If you prefer to utilize Telephone Banking to monitor your accounts, please call InBank’s 24/7 Banking line at (877) 550-2321
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
• Refrain from visiting a branch or handling money if you are sick or believe you or someone you live or work with could be sick
• If we reach out to you, we will not ask for confidential information, including your name, password, personal identification number (PIN) or other account information
• See the Federal Trade Commission’s advice for consumers to protect yourself from scams
• For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control website at www.cdc.gov
We are continuing to monitor the situation and want you to feel confident that our number one priority is the safety of our customers and associates and providing the highest level of service to you.
We’re In This Together,
Ed Francis, CEO, InBank
InBank is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.