To Our Valued Customers,
As we continue to respond to the ongoing challenges surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), I wanted to update you on our additional efforts and precautions we are taking for the safety and soundness of our customers and our associates.
As we continue to test and expand our pandemic plan, some of our locations may see slight or intermittent interruptions to service. This is part of our overall preparedness plan and does not signal any significant or permanent changes to ongoing services. We believe by administering these tests to our operational systems, we will be even more prepared to offer the highest level of service to our customers while staying vigilant and having the utmost safety and security in place for you.
Here are a few reminders:
- Utilize InBank’s updated online and mobile banking platforms to check account balances, make payments, transfer funds and deposit checks remotely
- If you have not yet signed up for Personal Online Banking, please visit www.inbank.com and select “Sign Up” in the Online Banking login box
- If you have not yet signed up for Business Online Banking, please send an email to email@example.com or call (877) 463-6990
- If you prefer to utilize Telephone Banking to monitor your accounts, please call InBank’s 24/7 Banking line at (877) 550-2321
- Refrain from visiting a branch or handling money if you are sick or believe you or someone you live or work with could be sick
- Contact your banker or local branch by phone or email if you or your business have been directly impacted by COVID-19
We have instituted enhanced cleaning and safety measures at all of our locations and our significant investments in online and mobile banking technology allows for a large majority of transactions to be executed outside of the branch. We continue to focus on the safety and soundness of our customers as an FDIC insured, well-capitalized bank.
We realize that business continues, even in the midst of the current challenges, and we are here to help. Whether that includes opening new accounts or adding additional services or enhanced capabilities to your current accounts, please reach out to your banker or local branch by phone or email for any needs.
Again, our number one priority is the safety of our customers and associates and providing the highest level of service to you.
We’re In This Together,
Ed Francis, CEO, InBank
InBank is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.